I was going for something like this:
But, apparently it came out looking like this:
I've been a little down this weekend about not being pregnant. Some days I'm fine with it, and some days I can get a little sad. If someone could just tell me that I wasn't going to have any more kids, I almost think I'd be fine, but it's the waiting that's hard.


3 comments:
LOL. That's hilarious. I'm sorry. The pictures TOTALLY added to that post.
I can totally tell you you ARE going to have more kids.
Great pictures! I can't imagine the timing of my kids being any different now than they are, but I remember that "waiting and wondering" feeling. Funny, too, how the spacing can be so different from one time to then next...looking back I realize that the timings were part of God's provisions for us! <3
I was just thinking yesterday how perfectly my 6 year old and 3 year old are spaced.. so hang in there. I bet yours will be perfectly spaced also.
Oh, and are we sure that the nice lady just isn't unfamiliar with the current styles?.. I bet you didn't really look pregnant.
Post a Comment