Clara and I spent the morning shopping around looking for good deals on some things we needed. I had bought a pair of cute flats from Old Navy (these, only they were black and grey), but they were too big, so I returned them today. I used my %15 off coupon from Kohl's to get some little black dress shoes for Clara, priced at $17.50. After Clara went to sleep, I headed to Goodwill to see if I couldn't find something cheaper, as well as meet our other needs...
Liz Claiborne shoes for me - $5! They don't even look like they were ever worn.
Got this AWESOME bag for $5. I was thrilled!
Snowpants for both me and Clara - $5 total
Couldn't help but buy these cozy warm pajama pants for me for $6 total.
Total price: $23. I'm definitely returning Clara's shoes to Kohl's.
No comments:
Post a Comment